Package Contents: 1kg Kullakar + 1kg Mappillai Samba + 1kg Raw Karuppu Kavuni Rice
- Kullakar A red rice suitable for delicious Idlis and Porridge. High in Iron & Zinc and also exhibits antioxidant properties.
- Great Source of Energy. Rice is a rich source of carbohydrates and therefore, acts as a source of fuel for the body
- High Nutritional Value
- Rice is rich in carbohydrates and is good for instant energy.
- Rice is the most important human food crop in the world, directly feeding more people than any other crop
- Contains complex carbohydrates.
Mappillai Samba Rice
- Mappillai Samba Rice is one of the most popular rice varieties in Tamilnadu, India. The rice is red in color and contains rich in iron and zinc and it can help in the production of hemoglobin and myoglobin.
- It is also called bridegroom rice, where a bridegroom (mappillai in Tamil) is asked to lift a heavy round rock just to express his physical power.
- It has high in fiber which can help for easy digestion.
- It can help to increase hemoglobin content in our bodies.
- Mappillai samba rice contains a high nutritional value and strengthens our kidneys.
- It can help to lower cholesterol levels in our bodies.
- Mappillai Samba rice is used to increase stamina and increases digestive power.
- Mapillai Samba is rich in carbohydrates, iron, and zinc which help in hemoglobin promotion.
- The fiber content in Bride Groom Rice strengthens the digestive system and prevents gastrointestinal issues like constipation, diarrhea, and gastritis.
- Mappillai Samba Rice can be cooked like rice or made as Idli, Dosa, upma, pongal etc, and It can also be soaked and processed into flour for dosas, string hoppers, kozhukattais, and other steamed items.
Raw Karuppu Kavuni Rice
- The rich protein content in Black Kavuni Rice is the best alternative for regular rice varieties. It has a great source of energy.
- Tested for quality and quantity, Thanjai Natural Karuppu Kavuni is full of nature’s goodness and builds stamina and immunity.
- Traditional karuppu kavuni black rice good source of Fiber.
- karuppu kavuni black rice is used to prevent the Risk of Diabetes. Karupu kavuni arisi lowers the risk of type 2 Diabetes.
- The Amount of Anthocyanin contained in Black rice is higher than any other grain including brown rice, red rice, or other colored whole grain varieties. It also improves brain function and reduces inflammation.
- Rich in Antioxidants | Helps in weight loss and Obesity | Good source of Fiber | Natural Detoxifier | Maintains sugar level | Positive impacts on Cholesterol Levels.
- Karuppu Kavuni rice is also rich in Anthocyanin which removes free radicals from the body.
- COOK IT EASY: Karuppu kavuni rice is very useful and easy for the preparation of Dosa, Idly, and Puttu.
- CULTIVATION: It is widely grown in South India. It takes less water for growing. It is a drought-resistant crop.