Package Contents: 1kg Kullakar Raw + 1kg Karuthakkar Raw+ 1kg Karuppu Kavuni Raw Rice
Kullakar Raw Rice
- Kullakar A red rice suitable for delicious Idlis and Porridge. High in Iron & Zinc and also exhibits antioxidant properties.
- Great Source of Energy. Rice is a rich source of carbohydrates and therefore, acts as a source of fuel for the body
- High Nutritional Value
- Rice is rich in carbohydrates and is good for instant energy.
- Rice is the most important human food crop in the world, directly feeding more people than any other crop
- Contains complex carbohydrates.
Karuthakkar Raw Rice
- Karuthakkar rice is one of the traditional rice varieties of Tamilnadu.
- Karuthakkar has strong herbal properties which improve the immunity of the body and can cure foodborne diseases.
- This rice eases the process of digestion and makes us feel full longer after eating. As a result, it helps in weight loss.
- It contains a good source of minerals and fiber.
- Regular consumption of this rice helps to cure piles and constipation
- The High fiber content in this rice protects against cancer and maintains good heart health
- Regular intake of this variety of rice controls diabetes. Brown rice manages the blood sugar level naturally. Brown rice helps stabilize blood sugar levels; therefore, it’s an excellent food choice for those suffering from diabetes.
- The Oil present in this rice helps in the reduction of bad cholesterol.
- It contains a good source of minerals which are essential for good bone health.
- People also use it to prepare idly and dosa.
Karuppu Kavuni Raw Rice
- The rich protein content in Black Kavuni Rice is the best alternative for regular rice varieties. It has a great source of energy.
- Tested for quality and quantity, Thanjai Natural Karuppu Kavuni is full of nature’s goodness and builds stamina and immunity.
- Traditional karuppu kavuni black rice good source of Fiber.
- karuppu kavuni black rice is used to prevent the Risk of Diabetes. Karupu kavuni arisi lowers the risk of type 2 Diabetes.
- The Amount of Anthocyanin contained in Black rice is higher than any other grain including brown rice, red rice, or other colored whole grain varieties. It also improves brain function and reduces inflammation.
- Rich in Antioxidants | Helps in weight loss and Obesity | Good source of Fiber | Natural Detoxifier | Maintains sugar level | Positive impacts on Cholesterol Levels.
- Karuppu Kavuni rice is also rich in Anthocyanin which removes free radicals from the body.
- COOK IT EASY: Karuppu kavuni rice is very useful and easy for the preparation of Dosa, Idly, and Puttu.
- CULTIVATION: It is widely grown in South India. It takes less water for growing. It is a drought-resistant crop.